Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring....Again

     Last week we had a cold spell but today it is back in the 80s and all of a sudden the other azalea bush bloomed.  One day there were leaves and the next day there were blooms.  I love this time of the year but got set back with my garden because of a snake (Yikes).  I am not use to snakes at all.  We rented a medium duty tiller from Home Depot on a Saturday for 24 hrs.   I was so excited and I started tilling away.  I was almost finish and out slithers a snake from under the ground.  I ran so many ways around the yard calling my husband’s name that my neighbor and his dog probably thought I was crazy.  Slowly but surely I am getting back into the yard but I am definitely keeping a watchful eye.  I still wanted to show everyone my beautiful azalea despite the snake encounter:


I will keep you posted on all the entire process of my 2011 planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment