Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{Product Review} Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Candle

Now I am not a big sucker for coupons but Bath and Body Works happened to send me an online coupon for a free item (up to a $13 value) with any $10 purchase.  I have been out of the United States for a total of six years.  We had Bath and Body Works products but I never really bought any unless there was a really good sale going on.  I now have a Bath and Body Works retail store that is right up the street from me and one day I said, “why not?”  I browsed the store for a while smelling the different fragrances.  I told myself you have enough hand soaps and lotion caddies, similar to the one you see below:
Sea Island Cotton™ Soap & Lotion Caddy - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works


In the past I have made my own lotions and candles but believe it or not, I am still unpacking things and I have not gotten to the point where I can say that I am FULLY ORGANIZED so right now, I am just kind of working around things.

  The holidays are here so I decided to use my free item on a candle.  I like the smell of their body and lotion fragrances but I am just a “Plain Jane.”  I will spray a mist of my favorite perfume and that will do it for me.  Everyone is different but  I am not real big on a lot of different scents because some scents do not go with every person’s body chemistry.  I have walked by people who I think have literally poured a bottle of fragrance spray and sometimes my noise just cannot take it.

OK, now I am getting off of the subject again.  I used my free item on a candle.  It was so hard to figure out which scent that I wanted because mostly all of them smelled so good so I ended up going with the Vanilla Bean Noel which I thought would be perfect for the holidays.

Vanilla Bean Noel 4 oz. Filled Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works


 I let the candle sit on my dresser for about two weeks because I wanted to burn the other candle out before I begin to burn this one but the other candle that I bought at the grocery store just was not cutting it but it did add some ambience lighting.  I lit the Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel candle and it smelled so good.  When I walked into the room the aroma just hits you.  It also has a good cold throw too.  This basically means when the candle is not lit, you still can smell it.  I am really pleased with this product.   The cool part is lucky me happened to receive another offer for another free item, so can you guess what I am going to use it on?  You guessed it another candle but the hard part is which scent.
After this I will get some self-control because the more you buy the more they will send you these offers like a calling card and like I tell my sister, just because someone sends you a coupon does not mean you have to use it. 
Visit http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/ for more great items and Christmas gifts.  They are now offering 25% off of your entire order (CODE CYBER25) at checkout.
Any suggestions or feedback on what is a good candle scent from Bath and Body Works?

No comments:

Post a Comment