Monday, November 29, 2010

{These Are My Confessions}

I think that maybe I blogged too soon.  What was I thinking with the holidays around the corner?  I have a confession to make.  I really think that I am a fabricholic and a patternholic.  I have an explanation for my purchases and now I just need for them to become a reality.
Joann Fabrics keeps emailing me all of these good sales and I just could not resist this time.  The day after Thanksgiving they had such a great deal with their fabrics and patterns.  I am not making an excuse but all of the patterns that you see were only .99 cents.  I purchased two of the patterns on an earlier date.  I also had a 50% off coupon so I can not dare let that go to waste.  I always preach to my sister, just because somebody sends you a coupon does not mean you have to react.  It is a calling card and looked who got reeled right in.










                                                                                                                             
I took the pledge with Etsy a couple of years ago to make handmade items for Christmas.  Now I have just a few exceptions but for the most part, I am sticking to the pledge. 
I promise I will share with all my creations from these purchases but I really do need to stop this.  I've tried New Year’s Resolutions but somewhere down the line I just keep giving in.  I am going now to cut the fabric for my nephew.  I will be making him some pajamas out of the Cars Christmas Print fabric.  Normally my husband makes fun of me because he knows that I have good intentions but time is never on my side.  I am giving myself a deadline for this project.  I want to have these completed by Monday, December 6, 2010.  This way I can get them in the mail and he can wear them during the holidays.  I think that if I can pull this off, this will motivate me even more to continue to use up all of this fabric that I have.

So stay tuned…..

No comments:

Post a Comment