Saturday, December 4, 2010

{Goal Reached} Christmas Pajamas

{Goal Reached}  In a previous post on my blog, I told everyone that I wanted to make my nephew some pajamas out of the Disney Car’s holiday print that I purchased at JoAnn’s during the After-Thanksgiving sale.  I gave myself until December 6, 2010 so that I would have time to put the pajamas in the mail and my nephew would be able to wear them for the holidays and especially the night before Christmas.  Now, before I post these pics, I want to let you know that a lot of things were not done around the house.  For example, I did not cook on Wednesday so we had leftovers that night.  Laundry was not done and I did not get a chance to plant my Christmas cactuses that I bought about a week ago and I did not do a thousand other things around the house that needed to be done.  The good news is I finished on Thursday afternoon and I also was able to put the items in the mail the same day.
Here are the pajamas that I made and put in the mail on Thursday afternoon.  I think they turned out really cute and once I get my fabric stash under control, I look forward to making him more sets.





Now that I have completed my goal before December 6, 2010, I plan on cutting out the pattern for my next project.  This weekend, I would like to do a little Christmas decorations  with the kids and some gardening.  I will make my next goal accomplishment for December 7, 2010.  I will use McCall pattern 5697 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment