Thursday, December 23, 2010

{Teacher's Gifts}

I admire and respect all teachers.  To be a teacher, it takes a lot of patience, time, and passion.  So each year during the holidays, I try to give my children's teachers some type of gift to show my appreciation.  This year I gave them some "Sweet Treats."  This was inspired by Kim's free printables at The TomKat Studio.  I think that she is so talented at what she does.  Between two of my three kids we ended up making a total of 13 gifts.  I really wanted to do so much more but as I have said several times, I am such the big procrastinator and as always, I knew that I would be stressing the night before trying to complete these gifts. 

I want to share with you that I had bought the mugs, candy, and cards at least 3 weeks in advance.  Why I did not start on the gifts, I have no idea.  So you better believe the night before I did exactly what I knew I would do.  Start stressing because I wanted everything to be perfect.  I still think that the gifts turned out great!!


 The gifts consisted of:
-A chocolate dipped spoon sprinkled with peppermint candy
-A pack of flavored cocoa
-A small box of Godiva gems
-Hershey kisses
-A Christmas card

And after all of the wrapping here is the finish product



                                                
 I really think that they turned out great and the teacher's were very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment