Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{Gifts} Valentine Day Treats

So as usual, I wait until the last minute and run out and try to get everything done at once.  My daughter asked me in January what was I going to do for Valentine’s Day?  That should have been my first sign to begin planning and I did… a little.  I have read time management books, articles, and even did courses.  I have gotten better but believe me I still have a long way to go with my time management skills.

So Sunday we had a Valentine packaging party for my daughter’s second grade classmates.  I bought more candy that I did not plan to buy but we also included a Valentine pencil, eraser, and notepad.  I think they came out great and the kids really enjoyed them.


Did any of you do anything special?  I would love to know.
I do hope that everyone enjoyed their Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment