Thursday, February 24, 2011

{New Products} Preserving Memories…www.simplyheavenbaby.com

Do you ever think about how a child grows up so fast?  I mean literally right before your eyes.  It is like they are a baby one day and a young adult before you know it.  I always feel like I did not take enough pictures of my kids.  I would take pictures of them at school events and holidays but really not the everyday routine.  I also hired a professional photographer a few years ago to take pictures of my girls just being themselves.  I love these types of pictures because it is not the traditional, one two, three, say cheese.  Many people are also using professional photographers today to “capture the moment” of their family.
Sometimes, I will sit down and go through pictures and it is so amazing how fast my kids are growing up.  Some of the pictures are in photo boxes, some are in photo albums, and some are still in the sleeve that the school sent home. 
I know there are parents that take tons of pictures of the babies during the first year.  That is why we are adding large photo albums to our inventory.  These photo albums are so cute and can hold 200 photos.  That’s a lot of pictures.  We also have brag books in stock that you can pull out quickly and show your friends and family.  These items are all sale priced so visit our site today!

Pepperpot Nest Large Photo Album 
Pepperpot Molly Large Photo Album 
Pepperpot Molly Brag Book 
Pepperpot Oliver Brag Book 

No comments:

Post a Comment